Emma Squared Designs

Monday, October 10, 2011

Do over?

Hi everyone,
I know that a couple fo posts ago, I said I would put stuff on here for sale but haven't yet. There is one reason for that: I haven't cleaned yet! I can't sell stuff if I don't know what I have to sell! But when I do have stuff to sell, I will post it.

Now onto new business: The Coupon Holder redo...
If I were to do this again, there are a few things I would change:
1)thinner envelopes - the envelopes I used were thinker metalic-like paper and it does add stability to the pockets but I think it is a little too stable. When I put the coupons in, it was hard to open the pockets.

2)Less Paper - I lined many of the envelopes front and back with high quality thick cardstock paper. When I did that, it made the pages stiff...again, difficult to open the pockets.

3)List Pocket - I made a shopping list pad that I put on my fridge but now that I think of it, it would be great to have made a place in the coupon holder to tuck that list in when i go shopping.

Oh well, you life and you learn. Right?

So next time I make a coupon holder (maybe for someones Christmas present...) I will make it better than the first on.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ali
Emma #1

No comments:

Post a Comment