Emma Squared Designs

Friday, March 16, 2012

Solutions for a Bad Day

I have not been on my blog for a while so it seems strange to read this post I started writing 12/12/11 and it is now March 16, 2012! How crazy is that!!!
So take a read and know that I am now better, have survived my bad day, and survived plenty more bad days since then.
The Lord God is wonderful and faithful even when I am not!
Emma #1


I had a bad day yesterday.
Work was not fun.
Spoke with "Chatty Cathy" for over 1 1/2 hours and said about 20 words...she filled the rest of the time.
Spoke with "Mr. Grumpy" who said "I am not going to pay the fee"...Okay then.
My shoes were soaking wet from the rain.
My dog didn't want to walk outside.
My apartment smelled like wet dog because I took him walking anyway.
My Jewel Quest II computer game wouldn't work.
Anything else?
Nope, I think that's it.
So yesterday was a bad day.
I hope today is better.
So far, so good.

Emma #1

PS. the only redeeming factor of the day? RAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment