Emma Squared Designs

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A new mini album

I have been working on stuff...I promise.
Today I finished another mini album that is a culmination of several different ideas. I am calling it the "Corrugated-faux-Corrugated cardboard mini album". "Why is the name so long?" you ask. Well, here is the simple answer: I used both corrugated cardboard and created a corrugated flower without corrugated cardboard. Simple, right?
YUP!
I used Mod Podge to seal the color. It give it a nice finish.


The inside pages are made out of transparencies folded to have two small outside pockets and one large inside pocket.

For these smaller pages, I used 8.5" x5.5" page protectors, cut in half. I then used my sewing machine to make some smaller, odd shaped pockets too. 
  

I haven't used the mini album for anything yet but I am sure I will come up with something.
To bind it all together, I used my Cinch binder. I really like the Cinch; it is easy to use.

Thanks for stopping by. I have two other posts I have been working on that I need to post here. 
More from Emma 1 later!

No comments:

Post a Comment