Emma Squared Designs

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Who are you?

It's fun to start new things.
I am great at starting new things.
The problem is when I need to complete those things.
Or if it a "life change" thing, keeping up with it for LIFE!

This is a new thing.
This is where I am going to begin.
Actually, it's my second time beginning.
So it's like a second start.

My name is Alichar Emma.
I have a niece named Grace Emma.
I make cards and mini scrapbooks.
Grace makes up stories, dances, and draws.

Together we are Emma Squared Designs.
Emma Squared Designs is new.
Emma Squared Designs is in the beginning stages of existance.
Emma Squared Designs is a new born baby.

With that said, there will be plenty more to come.
For now, I will write on here the things that we have come up with.
Until I am able to make some money doing what I love to do.
So please bear with me while I get new thing up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment